Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Sales Strategy & Execution Team
The Sales Operations team is a diverse team who supports a variety of impactful areas within the Sales Organization. This team empowers all pillars of the global sales organization to embody and exceed our Go-to-Market strategy. The Sales Strategy & Execution Team is a curious group focused on sales strategy, business intelligence and operational excellence. We are a motivated team biased toward action, ensuring and driving a growing sales organization.
What we're looking for
- You are someone who's curious and loves to be autonomous
- Someone who knows how to work with and understand a SAAS sales organization
- Someone who can adapt when needed.
This position reports to our Manager of Sales Strategy and Execution for North America. It is open to candidates who reside in San Mateo, Portland or Ottawa Ontario.
- Take the lead in areas such as pipeline reviews, forecasting, sales reporting & SFDC management
- Partner with Sales leadership to design Go-To-Market strategy (campaigns, projects), allocate resources, tactical execution, and assign performance targets
- Provide strategic guidance and insight about market trends, customer sentiments, and effectiveness of sales strategies
- Establish sales process steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins
- Foster continuous improvement; ensure that all sales activities (sales calls, pipeline development, account planning, customer account reviews) are efficient and scalable.
- Work with and manage change within a sales organization
- You will work with Product, Marketing, Business Systems, HR and other teams
- Commit to operational rhythm and thoughtfulness, delivering accurate forecasts, reporting and information
- 5+ years experience in Sales, Sales Ops, Sales Strategy, Sales Management, selling roles, operations roles or consulting
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.