Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Engineering Operations Team
You will be a part of the Engineering Operations team, which is a geographically distributed team. The team oversees technical project management and process architecture within the Engineering organization. You will partner with project managers, data analysts, and engineers to support and drive their projects, develop and share operational metrics, and help improve our operational processes.
What we're looking for
We're looking for team members who see opportunities for improvement wherever they look. If you like proving yourself through data or learning how an organization works by examining metrics, you'll have a good time on our team. If you want to help us build process improvements and manage an expanding productivity tools infrastructure, then we'd like to meet you.
- Advise our teams and engineering partners on how to improve their use of these applications.
- Implement plugins and integrations with a focus on business viability and impact on the platform.
- Review upgrades, identify bug fixes, and evaluate new features applicable to our cloud-based environments.
- Establish and drive the roadmap for scaling and supporting growth.
- Develop training, knowledge sharing, and supportive documentation.
- Lead a team of senior Atlassian + Engineering tools engineers with a focus on career development.
- 8 + years of experience with operations management, project management, or Atlassian systems management
- 2 + years of experience leading or managing a team
- Advanced experience with formulas, queries, and data analysis in Excel, Google Sheets, or similar
- Experience with Jira & Confluence administration, metrics, and tools.
- Experience solving problems and looking for opportunities to make things better everywhere you look
- A collaborative style that enjoys teamwork
- Operate in an environment that is fast paced and handle ambiguity
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.