Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Trust & Security Team
Does Momentive speak to you? Do you want to be part of the team responsible for securing a fast paced environment? Do you want to have an impact today, tomorrow, and for years to come? Then you're probably just who we need to help us implement and improve interesting, secure, and scalable solutions. We're a friendly bunch looking for a teammate to grow with. If you're looking to be an important contributor to our security and brand protection, let's chat!
What we're looking for
As a GRC Analyst, you will improve our team's internal processes. You will report directly to our Technology Risk and Compliance Manager. You will help us ensure systems are configured according to our policies. You will also perform audits to support compliance with HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI, and SOX, working closely with various teams (e.g., Legal, Engineering, and IT Operations). You will be involved in a broad spectrum of projects, including Policy and Governance and risk management. You will have the freedom to work remote or in office depending on your preference. We ask that you are experienced in working across teams to complete projects. Communication and technical understanding are of the utmost importance.
- Conduct system reviews to ensure technical control effectiveness and secure configuration with standards
- Help with projects such as compliance audits and controls design
- Coordinate programs and efforts across geographically dispersed teams
- Be a respectful, team-oriented contributor
- Establish working relationships with multiple teams
- Identify impact associated with a project/problem and track the metrics of success for a project
- Work with customers to provide audit guidance and evidence
- 1+ years of GRC-related experience
- Experience with security standards and frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001/27017/270018/22301, NIST 800 series, COBIT) and regulatory/compliance requirements (e.g., GDPR, SOX, PCI-DSS)
- Experience in the web services and technology industries in dynamic and fast-changing environments
- Experience is conducting systems/tools assessments from a security/compliance requirement perspective
- Strong orientation toward problem-solving and decision-making in an open and collaborative environment that will benefit the organization as a whole
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.