Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Enterprise Admin Team
The Enterprise Admin team develops the enterprise-grade administration and user collaboration features used by the largest enterprise customers at Momentive. On this team, we develop advanced user and team management features, asset library management, role based access control, survey branding, user auditing, survey sharing and collaboration features.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Software Engineer to join our Enterprise Admin team who has a real passion for solving challenging problems and developing product features. We build and maintain the APIs and pages which support enterprise customers' experience. You will report to the engineering manager on the Enterprise Admin team.
- Design and implement GraphQL schemas to support our enterprise web platform
- Work closely with product managers and UX designers, iterating quickly to ensure we build the best solutions with quality in mind
- Collaborate with other engineers to validate best practices and logical designs
- Focus on code quality and optimize for performance, accessibility and reliability
- Foster the spirit of continuous improvement and learning amongst fellow engineers
- Promote and contribute to the design patterns and development techniques across our engineering organization
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in web application development
- Experience coding around various external service APIs
- Experience with backend frameworks and technologies such as Node.js, GraphQL
- Culture of code reviews and collaborating closely with other people (not a solo hacker)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent
- Preferably experience with Typescript
- Preferably experience with responsive design and building mobile-friendly applications
- Preferably experience with build tools like WebPack, Grunt or Rollup
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.