Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Design Team & the opportunity
We’re growing our team at Momentive! We’re looking for a Senior or Lead Product Designers who are curious about customers and passionate about data-driven design, to join one of several teams to help shape exceptional customer experiences.
As a Senior member of the Product Design team, you will fill a crucial role in the Product – Engineering – Design triad to build and improve experiences & grow our customer base. You stop at nothing to create elegant solutions based on your clearly defined concepts. You have an appetite for validating ideas and hypotheses by running research and interpreting quantitative & qualitative data for each project, at the speed needed for your projects. You will use your resourcefulness and creative efficiency to navigate uncertainty to guide projects from ambiguity to clarity. Looking for a different role? Check out this job description.
If this describes you, then join our amazing team to create experiences that engage customers and drive business impact.
- 5+ years of working across the entire product development lifecycle and successfully shipping products. For our growth roles, you have expertise in product-led growth or rapid, iterative testing environments. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Interaction Design, HCI, Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- You will define and clearly articulate design criteria, and tell a clear thoughtful experience story through your design solutions.
- You tailor your design process to the situation, anticipate obstacles to chart a course forward.
- You are deeply data-driven – whether it’s analyzing qualitative data to uncover insights or creating variations of a design for A/B testing, you balance user-centricity with an understanding of the data and business goal. Experience conducting user research is key.
- You embrace feedback – you will give it, receive it, seek it out through facilitation of critiques and retrospectives.
- Experience in building collaborative relationships with cross-functional peers (Product Management, Engineering, Data Analysts, Marketing, User Research, Content Strategy and Localization) and craft your calendar to work with partners in different locations.
- You value collaborating with other designers to create a cohesive experience across teams, both leveraging and contributing to a centralized design system
- Extremely savvy with Figma, Sketch, Invision or similar tools, and are knowledgeable about HTML, CSS. You can adopt new tools, designs and technology into your work and teach them to others
- A portfolio is required with application and must demonstrate your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful user-centered designs. Work examples that exhibit strong visual design, product design, usability, and design thinking skills. (With any growth-related roles, experience in growth & iterative environments preferred )
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.