Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Market Research Customer Success Team
Momentive is the only feedback management platform that's intuitive for survey respondents, integrated with the applications our customers use everyday, and provides speed to insights so customers across all industries can realize return on investment quickly.
Momentive Market Research Solutions make it easy for anyone—from insights professionals to marketers—to collect quality data from their target audience, on demand. Perfect for a variety of market research use cases: consumer behavior, market sizing, competitive intelligence, product development, ad testing, brand tracking, and more.
What we're looking for
Our Market Research Customer Success team is the place for customer-centric problem solvers who are passionate about helping us live up to our promise to provide the industry's best customer support to our highest value market research customers. As a leader of a Customer Success team, you will directly impact and influence product engagement, customer satisfaction, and retention. You'll work in partnership with Sales, Research Services, and other internal departments to ensure that we achieve valuable outcomes for these strategic customers.
This position is open to candidates who reside in Oregon or live in the Eastern time zone in the USA.
- Lead a team of Market Research Customer Success Managers (CSMs) responsible for onboarding, retaining, and growing Momentive customers
- Provide direct coaching to team members around their primary responsibilities, work with them to develop new skills, and support their long-term career development
- Track metrics, risks, trends, and issues with your team's portfolio of customers and solutions
- Accurately forecast your business and report out to leadership and cross-functional partners
- Develop tactics and campaigns to increase product usage and improve retention
- Work with sales leadership on new client handovers and expansion opportunities
- Work seamlessly to deliver on customer expectations and projects with other leaders and partners in Customer Success, Support, Sales, Marketing, and Product
- Report to the Head of Market Research Customer Success
- 5+ years of SaaS client management experience driving customer value and adoption of product
- 2+ years of experience in a people management or mentorship role
- Professional market research experience in a client-facing role
- Experience working with large Enterprise organizations and Senior business leaders
- Experience working with multiple team members to achieve customer goals
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.