Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
You will sit within the Business Intelligence Team, reporting to the Director of Business Intelligence. You have a passion for data at scale and product management. You will use the principles of data product management to lead the team to develop data products to provide insights for Momentive.
- Lead a team that works with all lines of business (Sales, Finance, Marketing, GTM and Customer teams) to get the requirement for KPIs, metrics that data product needs to provide
- Develop, owns and oversee execution the data product roadmap for insights with long-term analytics goals
- You will work with business leaders and other partners to understand business problems and translate them into the data product roadmap
- Identify and build requirements, acceptance criteria, and priorities for data platform user experiences
- Manage product artifacts such as catalog of the core data models (e.g., dimension and fact tables), logical models, and other important data assets to support governance
- Provide strategic guidance on specific data elements that need to be tracked to ensure tracking of metrics
- Communicate with a diverse set of partners; mediate and cultivate partnership
- Align with our Data Ingestion, Data Engineering & Data Science team on new and existing data acquisition and pipeline requirements
- Promote and allow data to help expand "citizen-analysts" in the company by producing high-quality data products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience launching data products while leading a team of product managers or owners
- Understanding of the technical architecture of cloud based data pipelines, warehousing and data management systems like Snowflake or Redshift
- Experience with Business intelligence tools or other data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, et al
- Understanding of data models - logical and physical
- Proficiency in SQL
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.