Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Pricing Team
The Pricing team leads monetization efforts across Momentive's entire product portfolio. We are a dynamic team of former consultants and industry professionals that enjoy accelerating topline revenue growth. Reporting into the CFO organization, we drive business model transformation and operational excellence on Momentive's strategic pricing initiatives.
What we're looking for
We're looking for an experienced Pricing Manager to define and implement new pricing models across our product portfolio. You will partner with business leaders to apply data-driven methodologies and innovative thinking to accelerate our revenue growth. You will be pushed to take on ownership for key projects. Your projects will span customer insights, pricing analyses, financial business cases, strategic planning, and go-to-market execution. You're familiar with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, are comfortable digging into data, are eager to take on challenging problems, enjoy partnering across the business, and have a desire to take action within a dynamic, high-growth technology company. We are open to hiring this role in San Mateo or remote.
- Structure business problems into meaningful analyses and insights
- Conduct market and competitive research to support strategic recommendations
- Lead partnerships with Product, Finance, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to implement effective strategies
- Develop scalable pricing capabilities and frameworks
- Structure and scale models and analyses to support go-to-market and business planning
- Craft and give high-quality presentations to senior executives
- 4+ years of work experience; 1+ years of quantitative pricing experience, experience in in a top-tier management consulting firm, or operating experience in a high-growth technology company
- You understand Momentive's business model, strategy, markets, products, customers, and challenges - you use that knowledge to help inform company decisions
- Success building scalable execution and processes across multiple teams
- Navigated large networks of people and systems to find the information you need; you tell the compelling story behind the data through relevant insights and actionable conclusions
- Experience partnering with and guiding the decision-making process of senior cross-functional partners
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.