Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a curious and creative, experienced Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Learning Program Manager to join our Diversity & Social Impact team. We hope to find a leader who brings with them expertise, existing relationships, and inspiration to accelerate our progress in diversity, equity, inclusion, and social impact. You will understand and have a passion for creating an environment where everyone can do the best work of their career and still bring their whole authentic selves to work. You will create global learning and development programs in partnership with the Learning & Development Team to help cultivate and embed a diverse and inclusive culture across all of Momentive. You will report to the Chief Diversity and Social Impact Officer. We have flexibility on location for the foreseeable future.
You are someone with creative passion and a willingness to be hands-on to help guide a global DEI Learning agenda.
- Design and deliver DE&I learning experiences for all levels of the business
- Enhance existing enterprise programs and solutions by infusing messages that influence and promote a culture of inclusion and belonging
- Manage DE&I Development programs end-to-end, from design to execution, participant experience, evaluation to ongoing maintenance and continuous improvement
- Identify DE&I development needs based on multiple inputs, coordinate creative solutions share them with partners and team to build relationships and align development efforts.
- Use data to shape recommendations and tell the story of learning
- Partner with our Learning & Talent Development Team, our People Partners, Senior leaders, and Employee Resource Groups
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- 6+ years of experience in learning & development or related field
- Experience providing consultation on DEI and learning experiences
- Instructional design experience and workshop facilitation skills in both large and small group settings
- An understanding of the systemic nature of DEI compared to development and learning experiences
- Project Management Office (PMO) experience
- Experience working with colleagues to problem solve complex and straightforward enterprise-level issues
- Understanding of core learning theories, frameworks, assessments
- Demonstrate creativity along with an iterative mindset to quickly test new concepts with ease
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.