Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Strategic Partnerships Team
We are one of the most unique organizations within SurveyMonkey. We work horizontally and vertically across the entire company to create impact. We've launched technology partner programs, had our work featured in major news publications, helped secure major strategic investments, advised on corporate development, and opened up alternative revenue streams by tapping into our own homegrown innovation. In August 2020 we launched SurveyMonkey's first technology partner program (STEP) which has grown in momentum, organizational importance, and number of partners, and we have plans to grow even more.
What we're looking for
In this role reporting to the head of STEP, we are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, likes to uncover new opportunities, and collaborates well with internal and external partners.
- Evaluate potential partnerships for both feasibility and potential results
- Represent SurveyMonkey externally to potential partners and the broader ecosystem
- Identify and work on opportunities with the partners you manage with support from internal peers from product, sales, and marketing
- Manage your set of partners and report out on performance metrics to help our team understand progress and measure the impact
- Learn to lead efforts with Product, Finance, Sales and Marketing to implement business strategies, scale operations, and launch new partnerships
- 2 or more years of work experience (consulting background or strategy experience)
- An understanding of SaaS business models and go-to-market execution; broad and deep enough to be comfortable working with everyone from product managers to account executives
- Great research, strategy, and presentation skills
- Comfortable with evolving environments that may require you to specialize or broaden your role
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.