Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Strategic Partnerships Team
We are one of the most unique organizations within Momentive. We work horizontally and vertically across the entire company to create impact. We've launched technology partner programs, had our work featured in major news publications, helped secure major strategic investments, advised on corporate development, and opened up alternative revenue streams by tapping into our own homegrown innovation. In August 2020 we launched SurveyMonkey's first technology partner program (STEP) which has grown in momentum, organizational importance, and number of partners, and we have plans to grow even more.
What we're looking for
In this role reporting to the head of STEP, we are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, likes to uncover new opportunities, and collaborates well with internal and external partners.
- Evaluate potential partnerships for both feasibility and potential results
- Represent SurveyMonkey externally to potential partners and the broader ecosystem
- Identify and work on opportunities with the partners you manage with support from internal peers from product, sales, and marketing
- Manage your set of partners and report out on performance metrics to help our team understand progress and measure the impact
- Learn to lead efforts with Product, Finance, Sales and Marketing to implement business strategies, scale operations, and launch new partnerships
- 2 or more years of work experience (consulting background or strategy experience)
- An understanding of SaaS business models and go-to-market execution; broad and deep enough to be comfortable working with everyone from product managers to account executives
- Great research, strategy, and presentation skills
- Comfortable with evolving environments that may require you to specialize or broaden your role
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.