Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Product Platform (APIs & Integrations) Team
One of the core strategies for Momentive is to provide thoughtful value to our customers through tight integrations with the enterprise ecosystem for relevant use cases across our various vertical product offerings. The foundational RESTful API infrastructure built on top of our platform will provide a unified approach to integrations and developer enablement across our entire market. The API platform strategy will power high value solutions and experiences embedded within the ecosystem while also allowing contextual insights and machine learning models by delivering essential data integrations.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a highly analytical and data driven product leader to own the vision, strategy and execution of the team responsible for conceptualizing and building a unified public facing API framework to deliver integrated value across products in the Momentive portfolio. You will help create partnerships to raise the Momentive brand profile in the experience management space. You have extensive product management expertise building and delivering scalable developer ecosystems and integrations in an enterprise setting.
- Understand existing platform and product capabilities and integration needs of our customers and blend internal/external inputs to deliver a vision and 3 year roadmap for the API and integrations platform strategy
- Balance both internal departmental priorities from business development, sales, customer success, vertical solutions and external priorities from customers to build and execute on a holistic roadmap
- Sift through the technical details and surface a value proposition/benefit story to promote API capabilities directly to partners in the ecosystem.
- Productize our API infrastructure with the right security, admin, performance and management controls to ensure scalable, repeatable and broad adoption across various products and integrations
- 10+ years experience in product management roles, preferably a good portion of it designing and building API driven services in world-class enterprise SaaS platform products that solve impactful partner/customer integration needs
- Leadership and Team-Building - You've hired and grown teams of product managers for at least 5+ years. You bring empathy as well as mentorship in leading your team and cross-functional teams
- Experience with API technologies including REST/gRPC including API callouts, Webhooks, file-based integrations, etc..
- A good understanding of defining and building user experiences and flows for managing complex integrations across partner products
- Highly desirable: Past experience as a software or solutions engineer with working knowledge of agile methodologies, coding techniques and design patterns
- Equally adept at tactical/technical discussions at the 1000 feet level to guide backlog grooming and prioritization as well as strategy and priorities at the 50k feet level
- Excellent team player able to work with global cross functional teams including engineering, UX, business development to ensure the success of the defined strategy
- Excellent communication skills, very detail-oriented with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.