Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Business Systems team
Over the past three years we've become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting Momentive on the path to expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop helps increase this growth and transformation. It's an incredible time to join us and be a part of our next chapter! You will report directly into our Manager of Sales Systems and Analytics.
The Sales Systems and Analytics Analyst is a strategic position on a team of passionate BI, data, and systems professionals whose mission it is to empower the sales organization with tools and applicable data that supports strategic programs. We are looking for a developer to create BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge and actions. Your role will be to help with team members and users, support data integrations, and develop reporting solutions using Salesforce, Tableau CRM or Einstein Analytics (EA) and Tableau Online. This will involve using out-of-the-box solutions and writing queries using SQL, SAQL & JSON to achieve.
- You will work with teams to integrate systems and data
- You will conduct unit testing, troubleshooting, and debugging reporting issues and cross collaboration projects
- Analyze the data to identify trends and provide applicable recommendations to the users
- Create visualizations and reports for supporting standardizing reporting and multiple projects
- Deploy dynamic dashboards to guide corporate sales programs
- Develop database queries and conduct analyses
- You will work with partners across Sales, Finance, Strategy to establish projects, collect requirements, and deploy new solutions
- Support team to quickly resolve data and system issues
- Translate our needs to technical specifications and guide communication between partners and systems
- 5+ years of relevant work experience is required
- Bachelor's degree
- SQL, Tableau and MS Excel proficiency (can maintain complex spreadsheets) is required
- Familiarity with Databases and Data Warehousing concepts
- Familiarity with BI Technologies (e.g., Einstein Analytics, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI)
- Experience with Salesforce, SAQL, JSON, HTML, CSS, and python
- A passion for using technology to solve problems
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.