Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
Momentive is looking for a Senior Director of Global Strategic Alliances to drive incremental revenue through the creation and development of new sales channels and strategic partnerships for our CX product line. You will identify, on board, and grow relationships with external partners who can deliver a high volume of new customers to GetFeedback's platform. Initially focused on expanding our relationships in the Salesforce ecosystem, the partnerships you develop will span regions, verticals, and competencies.
You will report to the GM of our GetFeedback CX platform and collaborate with Sales, Strategy, Marketing, Product, Engineering and other cross functional leaders to develop and grow a scalable program. You will be a seasoned leader, a strong customer advocate, and a strategic and analytical leader with vision who thrives in a dynamic, evolving environment.
The anticipated global growth spanning over the next few years will mean that your role will involve both building the program, and eventually creating a global partnerships team to scale.
- Build, develop manage, and own the global partner and channel sales strategy and annual plan
- Identify and build relationships with both strategic partners and channel re-sellers
- Set and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets stemming from channel partners
- Work with the product and engineering team on the technical requirements necessary for seamless customer onboarding and renewals through partners
- Partner with Marketing and Sales Enablement teams to design and execute a training program that drives partners to sell Momentive
- Establish relationships with primary partners to ensure a seamless sales and sales operations process
- Identify and implement key improvements to maintain growth targets
- BA/BS degree with 8+ years of relevant experience in channel sales, strategic partnerships, or business development
- Salesforce ecosystem (System Integrators, Communities & Salesforce distribution channel) experience
- Background in building a partnership strategy and program from its inception
- Experience building partnerships from within a technology/internet company across distinct types of partners (e.g. VARs and other software companies)
- Demonstrated success in setting and exceeding aggressive revenue targets
- Experience in a multinational business environment
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.