Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about International Growth
Based in Dublin, International Growth is focused on driving all areas of Momentive’s business. We achieve this through rapid, data-driven, iteration and experimentation. You will help further shape the team's culture and grow it into a cohesive unit that continues to achieve outstanding results.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Software Engineer to join the International Growth Team. You will build and run A/B tests to help grow our business by improving our acquisition funnel and increasing paid conversions. You will provide technical expertise to aid important partners and help determine feasibility. You will report to the Engineering Manager based in Dublin.
- Top-to-bottom ownership of Growth projects, including creating technical specs, writing readable and extensible code, and reporting on post-test results and metrics
- Grow Momentive’s business by optimizing funnels, virality loops, and user experiences
- Promote experimentation throughout our product and engineering organization
- Knowledge share across a team of engineers by providing hands-on code reviews, mentorship, and regular check-ins on project status
- Work with both co-located and remote engineers and other partners
- Have 5+ years of experience in full-stack web development
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language such as Python or Java
- Are comfortable with both Front-end and Back-end development
- Experience working as part of an agile team
- Experience building and pushing high-traffic systems to production
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.