Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Team
Momentive is looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Executive Assistant to provide professional and personal support to a member of our C-Suite, managing a critical business line. You will report directly to this executive.
What we're looking for
You will be supporting the General Manager of one of our critical businesses and two VPs on their team. Your leaders work closely with the full executive team, their own team, and with external customers and partners. We are looking for someone who is excellent at working cross-functionally, meticulous, solutions-oriented, and can maintain their cool. You will want to understand the business and its metrics too, as you will be an important partner for the executive in prioritizing actions and time. The team you will join is growing and tight-knit: You enjoy a rapidly scaling business, are collaborative and welcoming, and love bringing a team together.
- Concurrently manage multiple calendars, all communication related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, and interviews.
- Prioritize and manage your executive's calendar, tasks, and budgets
- Coordinate and run team meetings, offsites, and all hands, creating presentations for them, managing agenda, documenting outcomes and ensuring follow-up on action items.
- Create, route, and process correspondence while exercising a high degree of confidentiality.
- Perform general administrative tasks (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials, preparing and submitting expense reports) and special projects
- 7+ years of EA experience
- At least 3 years experience supporting senior-level executives within a high-growth technology company
- Familiarity tracking budgets
- in all aspects of responsibilities; very timely in responding
- Experience with calendaring and presentation software and the ability to handle complex scheduling.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.